Life Verse Design

Life Verse Design
Life Verse Design

Friday, October 24, 2008

Turn up the Volume!

Turn up the volume on your computer, get off your computer chair, dance around your room, and lift your voice to God as you sing the song my man just uploaded on my blog for me. . .Mighty to Save, by Laura Story. Sometimes when a song comes on the radio, like this one, it stirs up a dance party at our home (by myself, with the kids, or with my man). I love praising God with my voice and my moves :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I noticed the new song right away. Very nice.

Nikki said...

I noticed the song right away too Em. This is a fav at our house so I taught my kids some hands motions to go with it. I really love this song and can hear it over and over and it makes feel so worshipful every time. Love it!!