Life Verse Design

Life Verse Design
Life Verse Design

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

The Little Black Tux and the Big Fat Kiss

Porter had his fitting for his little black tux, and it might just have been the cutest thing I've ever seen :) The minute he put that suit coat on, I got tears in my eyes. . .I can't imagine what I'll do someday when it's HIS wedding! He took the fitting VERY SERIOUSLY. When the guy measured him he didn't move out of position until we finally had to tell him it was ok for him to move now :) He looked mighty fine, could run fast in his dress shoes, and was quite fond of all the mirrors! Thanks to the bride to be, we have a few pics . . .We've been gearing up for the 4th of July around here by drawing a big flag on our driveway, doing crafts, and even kicking it off with a parade through the old folks home. Thanks to a fun MOPS mom, we got to decorate our stroller, get tattoos and facepaint and then the parade began. . .as we walked through one of the cafeterias an old lady reached her arms out for Porter, and he naturally gave her a hug. . .that's when she planted a big fat juicy kiss on him as she said, "I just love kids!" I thought that's what I want to be like when I'm old. . still lovin on the little ones. By the way, Porter immediately wiped that kiss off. I don't know what it is, maybe his smile, but wherever we go (church, etc) the girls love him!

No comments: