Life Verse Design

Life Verse Design
Life Verse Design

Sunday, July 13, 2008

"Take me out to the ballgame!"


My husband has now taught our children how to yell funny things loudly at sporting events, such as "Throw 'em the Heater," "Big Hitter," "No Batter," and "Curve Ball!" I think his coworkers got a kick out of it! We took the kids to their first baseball game today. . .Porter wondered if we got to play :) Thankfully I didn't have to play. . .I got to enjoy a yummy lunch and icecream bars bought by Ryan's employer and sit back (well kinda) and enjoy the game (for sure!). We even got to see a HOME RUN!!! We only stayed for an hour of the game, since it started during naptime. . . the kids did great, but were hot and tired. Their favorite part was seeing the MASCOT!!!!! That's all they wanted to do. . .over and over. . .well, besides yell loud funny things :) I'd have it no other way, babe :) Enjoying a ballpark dog!
Ainsley was brave enough to meet "Cagey" only after her brother did it :)

I'm not so sure about that big yellow bird!!!

No comments: