Life Verse Design

Life Verse Design
Life Verse Design

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Weekend Wrap-up




It's been a typical loud, crazy, but ton of fun weekend at our house. We spent lots of time just playing, or I should say I was watching dad play. . .as you can see from the pics, they adore him, climbing on him, jumping into his arms off the couch, and even Trey's taking after his daddy and liking computer time :) We did get to go on a date with some college friends and truly enjoyed the adult conversation and good food, although it always turns to stories of the kids, but lots of laughs! GooF spilled his water at the restaurant, so the waiter brought him more in a sippy cup :) Here's Ainsley's pic of us before our date. . .Ainsley and I got to hold a little baby girl only 4 hours old this weekend. . .at "the baby hospital" as Ainsley calls it. She was so precious!
Oh, and this is Trey. . .after his brother threw a scoop of snow on him. I had my camera handy, so snapped a pic before I picked him up :)

2 comments:

Bethany said...

Emily, We had a date this weekend too! Our first since Christmas in Texas. Aaaah. That is funny about the sippy cup. At least your waiter spoke English. What did Trey think about that snow? I know Abbey would love to throw a snowball at Elliott...

Flip-flop Mama said...

Trey didn't seem to mind the snow. . he's pretty used to his older brother :)