Life Verse Design

Life Verse Design
Life Verse Design

Monday, March 3, 2008

The mom


Have you heard the mom song by Go Fish? Yes, I'm the mom. Apparently Ainsley's learning by example because today she took a picture of Trey and I :) Anyway, here it is, me in my "jumpsuit" as my husband calls it, on the floor playing babies, just like I wanted to do since I was a little girl. I didn't realize how much we're on the floor playing until Ryan and I both got holes in the knees of our jeans!
We did get a nice little date night this weekend, as my MOPS group had a MOPS and POPS night. I even borrowed black boots for the event, and from the title of my blog, you can tell I'm not a boots kind of girl. Today it's back to the jumpsuit and flip flops :) We did win a candy bar as a door prize bc our son had thrown the most recent public tantrum. . .I should have let him play on the lawn tractors at home depot instead of insisting that he pound together a toy race car there :) Such is life as the mom.

No comments: