Life Verse Design

Life Verse Design
Life Verse Design

Saturday, March 8, 2008

The army crawl

"Spike" (notice the hair after his tubby) began army crawling today! Here he is stopping to pose for a quick pic! Spike's also been busy chewing on his brothers truck :) which makes noise when he bites down!


Thanks Grammy for the cute little monkey outfit. . .I'd say it's quite appropriate :)
Ainsley got invited to a friends house to play this morning, and she had so much fun! She got to play dress up, hide and seek, read books and her favorite part was their kitty. She used to cry when I dropped her off places and now she cries when it's time to go :) Here's the picture she made for her friend.

2 comments:

Bethany said...

Love the hair! Soon Trey will be running away from you in the zoo, with Porter, then Ainsley, then you running behind... I will never forget a very pregnant you chasing Ainsley through the aquarium!

Flip-flop Mama said...

You made me smile Bethany. . .I'd forgotten Ainsley used to run, because now she's the one that never leaves my side when we're out and about. Except for when her brothers running away. . then she chases him to "help" mommy :) So you're right, we'd all be running (hopefully not a pregnant me :))