Life Verse Design

Life Verse Design
Life Verse Design

Monday, March 24, 2008

NESTS

Ok, so when I was driving my husbands car home from the hotel, I noticed his service engine soon light was on. When he went to start the car for work today, the light came on again, his car sounded funny, and he saw a mouse run across our garage. I do not like mice. . .they ate through one of my strollers in the garage of our last home. Disgusting!!! Anyway, GooF just looked at his engine and there was a little MOUSE NEST and he could see what wire it chewed!!! Apparently the mouse stayed in the car while we stayed in the hotel and I drove it home?! This reminded me of when we lived in an apt and we saw twigs sticking out of our grill, opened the cover and there was a HUGE birds nest covering the grill. I made him get rid of the grill! I know God made the little creatures to make nests, and we as moms can all relate with "nesting," but YUCK!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Oh I remember how grossed out you were when you discovered those mice in your garage in Bellevue. Thank goodness for husbands!