Life Verse Design

Life Verse Design
Life Verse Design

Friday, March 14, 2008

Painting pottery, PJ's and pals

Tonight we had a Girls Night Out to paint pottery in our PJ's with my friend Michelle and her little girl Madison. You're officially on my blog now Michelle :) My sister and my niece came too, and in Ainsley's ideal world, she would've painted 10 different pieces of pottery, but we settled on rainbow jewelry boxes. All three girls decided they are now going to be artists when they grow up. I love how they think. . .one day they want to be a soccer player, the next an artist. . . to be 4! Then, we ended the night at Barnes and Noble with hot cocoa and a cookie. . .teaching the girls young the importance of Starbucks!

And here's my BIKER BABE from earlier today. . . .Half the fun for my little dress up darling, is putting on all the gear. . . .as you can see from this pic taken last summer, she enjoys putting the gear on her little bro too!

2 comments:

Bethany said...

Sounds like fun! Maybe Abbey and I will paint something in our pjs in your honor.

JulieM said...

It doesn't get any better than painting pottery in pj's!! Love the new flip flop background!