Life Verse Design

Life Verse Design
Life Verse Design

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Crazy Baby Days

I have been neglecting my blog, because I've been trying to figure out facebook. . think I've got it down :) And also neglecting my cleaning etc, so I'll (maybe) keep this short. I tried out the Beauty School in town last night and got my hair highlighted, eyebrows waxed, etc, and it was cheap and turned out good, but it took a LOOOOOONNNNG time. This morning I had MOPS and it was an Adoption Panel and so good. The honesty, sincerity and love for God and their children in those moms was so evident. OK, now I'll begin my real post.

These are the Crazy Baby Days, and sometimes I'm in a Crazy Baby Daze, but here's just a few of my favorite things Trey's doing right now and a few updated kid pics

  • Whenever he sees mommy round the corner, he army crawls as fast as he can to me and tries to crawl up me. If he's in his bouncer he smiles and jumps and reaches for me til I have to pick him up!

  • When his sister is in tears, his smile and hugs turn her tears into giggles.

  • He went on a date with mommy to the grocery store and helped pick out his first sippy cup.

  • I love the way he snuggles in on my shoulder or anyone's shoulder!

  • His excitement over the tubby is hilarious. . .as soon as I start running the water, he starts kicking and when I put him in he just splashes and splashes! Last night he learned to SQUEAL and everytime he squealed he giggled at himself. Trey and Porter splashed water , squealed, and laughed together in the tubby :)
  • How he lights up when I sing Jesus Loves Me!
  • When daddy gets home from work and he joins in the excitement, by kicking his legs, and reaching out to him! He definitely knows daddy is FUN!
  • How he's sitting on the floor right now and saw a toy puppy dog, got scared and started crying :) Better go.


1 comment:

Bethany said...

I am permanently in a crazy baby daze, so much so that I haven't even bothered to figure out facebook after signing up. Maybe I need a good long soak in the TUB!