Life Verse Design

Life Verse Design
Life Verse Design

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Trey's giggles. . .or not

I sat down to post a video of Trey's giggles bc they're adorable, but it didn't work, so I'll just write about the other two instead. . .today when we read the Bible Story of Jesus and his disciples, I pointed to Thomas, and Porter said, "That's not Thomas!" The only Thomas he knows is the train :) Porter, you make us laugh!!! And Miss Ainsley, I captured these snapshots today while I was playing My Little Ponies with you, and someday when you read this I just want you to know what a beautiful little lady you are! Not just on the outside, but you have such a genuine, giving, caring heart. . .so giving that when you found Easter Eggs this year, you gave them to the other kids. I am so proud of you!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Love the braids! I am only allowed to put Abbey's hair in one ponytail. Try again soon to post those cute giggles!