Life Verse Design

Life Verse Design
Life Verse Design

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

New Do

I love talking in a silly voice in the bathroom as Ainsley pretends to come to the beauty salon for the last hair appt of the day. . we talk about how God made her so beautiful. . not just her hair, smile and eyes, but her heart!
Well, with preschool starting we decided it was time to go to a real salon. I always trim her hair when I cut the boys hair, but I thought it would be a fun girly outing. . complete with ice-cream with the boys. . .did I mention how messy of an ice-cream eater Porter is?! :) Here is Miss Ainsley at the salon for the first time. . .And a nice before and after shot. . .
Gramma Becky took Ainsley and I shopping today and she got some new clothes for preschool. Last night I had told her that we'd be hungry after shopping, so she could pick somewhere to eat. This morning the first thing she said when she woke up was that she knew what she wanted for lunch. . Chuck E Cheese. So Gramma Becky got to go to Chuck E Cheese for the first time :) Thanks Gramma Becky for the fun morning. . .we'll have to make it a tradition!

No comments: