Life Verse Design

Life Verse Design
Life Verse Design

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Go Glitterbugs!!

I started dressing Ainsley in her soccer gear today and was going to put on her "game shoes" when she informed me that she needed cleats (so off we went to payless). . .although, she thought maybe her glittery black shoes would work bc she's a "Glitterbug" :) Here she is before practice. . mommy had her poseAnd then Coach GooF informed me that they're supposed to pose with one foot on the soccer ball or like this Ainsley scored 2 goals at practice (although they don't keep score). You can bet I was cheering (I'm always proud of you though girly)! She also ran out of bounds dribbling the ball, with the other coach trying to catch her. . she just kept on running fast :) She got her daddy's hops as you can see . . .But she may have also inherited my lack of competitiveness and knack of making friends during the game :) Practice finished off with juiceboxes and one unhappy boy who when asked why he was mad said, "Because I want to be on a BOYS soccer team!" Yes, that's Porter. Maybe next year (and he does have dads competitivenss)Really though kids, whatever gifts God has given you, may you use them to glorify Him!

No comments: