Life Verse Design

Life Verse Design
Life Verse Design

Monday, August 4, 2008

Mommy's Lap

Sometimes it's nice to have a day where you look at the calendar and there's nothing on it. I sat on the couch to see what the kids wanted to do today, and immediately I had 3 kids on me. I assume this happens to all moms, but whenever I sit down, whether it be the rocking chair or floor, it's pile on mama time:) This is especially difficult when I sit down to nurse!! We decided to play outside for a bit and could hear a truck, so we took a walk. It was a concrete cutter and Porter informed me that he wants to drive one when he grows up. Ainsley does not want to. . .too stinky. Later in the morning we went to the park and I enjoyed watching my little pals play together and meet new friends, and watching the other moms. Now that I think about it, I really have nothing to blog about today. . .it's just a good way to procrastinate folding my pile of laundry. Besides, the minute I sit down to fold that laundry, Trey will climb up on mama's lap:) And, if I fold that laundry, how will they play giggley peekaboo?
We're going to a fun pool tonight, so maybe I'll take some more blog worthy pics of my babes!

No comments: