Life Verse Design

Life Verse Design
Life Verse Design

Friday, May 29, 2009

Pool and Park Play

The last few evenings I've been going on bike rides with Porter. . .


When he gets a bike injury, nurse Ainsley is right by his side. . .

She is such a caring big sister!


Summer weather is here, and we have spent the last few days at the park and pool! I have my van trunk filled with sand toys and a picnic blanket. I have my pool bag packed with towels, pool toys, snacks and of course my camera. . .





















This is for you, Mike. . . :)

Tonight during my shower I was serenaded by Trey playing the recorder. . .nice, loud, steady notes. . not the most relaxing shower ever, but funny.

2 comments:

Bethany said...

That's it, I'm buying a summer house in Sioux Fall, SD. Or maybe I will just come live in your basement. I am caught up on your blog and as usual you are having lots of fun and making me wish I was there with you. Porter is so grown up now, a happy birthday to him, and Trey is such a big boy too.

Lindsay said...

I love it!
Mike