Life Verse Design

Life Verse Design
Life Verse Design

Friday, May 15, 2009

Cousins

I said, "No, we're not going to ride the zoo train today. We just spent our money on the carousel. Maybe sometime when Grammy or Gramma Becky is along." 15 minute later, who did we run into at the zoo?! Grammy and Taetum and Bridger. So, off to the zoo train we went :)

Taetum (5), Bridger (almost 2 1/2), Trey (1 and 1/2), Ainsley (5 1/2), Porter (almost 4!)
There was a time that my sister and I wondered if our girls would ever get along really well (when we moved here, Ainsley was 19 mo and Taetum was 16 mo) Here's a pic of the girls in Aug of '05 :)Now they are best of friends!!! I'm so glad they have each other! We recently had Taetum over for a slumber party. . .I love the pic of them with bubble beards in the tub :)

No comments: