Life Verse Design

Life Verse Design
Life Verse Design

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Happy May Day!!

As I was in the shower this morning, I heard the doorbell ring, and thought "Let May Day begin!" It was Taetum dropping off May Baskets, so that's what my kids had for breakfast :) We raided my pantry to fill our own little cups and off we went to deliver them. Ainsley had neatly layered the treats in her cups while Porter put ALL the stickers on one cup and gave one person all the animal crackers, etc. . .I was a bit frustrated til GooF reminded me he's a two yr old boy. When we stopped at Grammy's, that's all the further we got and it finally feels like spring is in the air!




























A few pics from our zoo day yesterday with cousins. . .I love living here. . I ran into 5 different people I knew at the zoo/park.



And this would be Trey. . .just reading/tearing/eating the paper mom

1 comment:

Bethany said...

I am just very impressed that Porter wanted to share the stickers and animal crackers at all! And I have to admit I am still a bit fuzzy on what May Day is all about, but any excuse for treats sounds good to me.