Life Verse Design

Life Verse Design
Life Verse Design

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

You've got your hands full

When I am out with my children I hear the comment, "You've got your hands full" everywhere I go. . sometimes more than once. I guess it's the truth when I'm pushing the grocery cart with 2 kids in it and one child in my arms or walking. I also love how once you become a mommy, other mommies feel compelled to talk to you about their mothering/birthing experiences. For example as I was changing Trey's dirty diaper in the van this morning after getting groceries, a lady came up to my minivan and started telling me about when she used to change dirty diapers in the front of her car, etc etc. Made me smile. . hey, any adult conversation in my day is a blessing. Here's a collage of our morning outside, and take notice, my hands aren't too full for a camera :) Isn't the pic of the two boys together so sweet?! Currently I'm sitting and blogging because my back hurts too bad to stand up straight. . apparently full hands have taken a toll on my back!

1 comment:

Blessings From Above said...

Cute photos. And yes, the pic of the two boys together is just precious!