Life Verse Design

Life Verse Design
Life Verse Design

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Mud Pies for Mama

I remember as a little kid making mud pies and adding grass, etc, so today I brought out some play pots/pans/dishes, and added a little water to the sandbox. And wah lah, in no time the kids had a bakery going and were making mud pies for mama. Not long after we had 6 kids in my yard making mud pies and wiping their hands on my pants :)
Our yard is such fun bc of our new wooden swingset!!! I no longer have to worry that it will tip over when they're both swinging the same direction!
Yesterday we went to the zoo and some of the highlights were watching the mommy monkey and her baby and also watching the mommy and daddy ducks with their little ducklings who showed off and swam in the water. so cute! Here I am with my little ducklings.
And who needs a zoo train when you've got Grammy?
L to R. Bridger, Porter, Taetum, Ainsley, oh and me in the reflection of the glass :)
I threw the ball to Porter atleast 50 times this morning and he told me atleast 50 times that he wants to go to a baseball game and play baseball with his daddy. When I was done throwing the ball, he threw it to himself (does this remind you of playing football by yourself GooF?) and continued to play baseball til I told him that no, he couldn't take a nap with it :)




1 comment:

Bethany said...

What a cute BOY you have there!