Life Verse Design

Life Verse Design
Life Verse Design

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Bedroom on a Budget and more. . .

Remember that post about finding a duvet cover I liked. . well, it led to finding 5 dollar paint at a local hardware store, which led me to a sale at the fabric store to make these fun corkboards, etc. And wah lah, this is what we have. . . .oh, and the doors are in the pic bc we finally got them painted and hung! I love the browns, creams, whites and light turquoise! Ainsley turned 4 and 1/2 today and she jump-roped to 100! I don't know what I think about 4 and 1/2. . it's awfully close to 5, which sounds really old to me! Sometimes I look at her and think how big she's gotten and then the next time I look at her I think she's just a little peanut still. Her funny comment today was when Porter went potty she said, "Look, Porter's got a shooter!"
And here is "spike" himself. . .

Trey's newest trick is when we say no with smile, he shakes is head back and forth and laughs and thinks he's so funny! Here he is with smile, standing so sweetly, and all tuckered out. .


goodnight.

No comments: