Life Verse Design

Life Verse Design
Life Verse Design

Monday, May 12, 2008

Mothers Day Wknd

We got to spend time with both of our mothers on mothers day wknd! Fri, we went to GooF's parents, and had a great time at the park and feeding/squirting the ducks. . .

Ainsley could have gone around and around on the merry-go-round all day. . .Too bad I don't have a pic of GooFs and my squirt gun fight. . .his ran out of water, so I'd say I won :) After all these years and I still think you're buff GooF :)

Hugs for Gramma and Great-Grandpa. . .Gramma's gardenThen Sat, we had a brunch with my family and I spent the afternoon helping my sister stamp wedding invitations!! Sunday my family came to our church, as the kids were singing (well, Ainsley sang and Porter stood on his line). They enjoyed picking dandelions in the grass after church. I LOVE THIS PIC!!!! (and the dress : )) Flowers for my sister. . . .Then we went out for lunch and the kids ate for a penny a pound, which is cheap with two 35 pounders!! And since it was Mothers Day I got to spin a wheel and got 6 dollars off my meal! Thanks Michelle for filling us in and for our date night!!!! We had mothers day cake for dessert. . .the first things the kids wanted me to do when they woke me up on Mother's Day was to bake a cake. Good thing for box mixes and frosting in a can! Trey spent the afternoon chasing his shadow :). . . .

Happy Mothers day!

1 comment:

Hollie said...

I love Porter's expression in the singing picture, too funny. How much did Trey weigh at his appt? Isn't that funny how they are the same length but we were told different percentile's, go figure