Life Verse Design

Life Verse Design
Life Verse Design

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Long Time No Blog


So, I see I haven't blogged since Sept.  What better time to blog than Jan 1?  Right?  There's no way I'm going to catch up, so we'll just start with New Years Eve.  Here I am playing Cranium, but let's just say you don't want to play me in Apples to Apples Junior. . .I rock that game. 
Thanks to "Ammy" and  "Ampa" for having a New Years Eve bash for the kids so we could have a game night with friends!  Going to their house is Ryker's fav place to go. . .

We had a nice Christmas vacation, celebrating Jesus' birtday and spending time with family and friends!  We were able to do some ice skating. . notice all the children who know how to skate behind the old lady and her walker :)



We also took advantage of the fresh snow and did some sledding. . .




I got an old wooden doll bunkbed from a friend. . .added some white paint, and sewed bedding!  It was a super fun surprise for Ainsley for Christmas!  She sleeps with a bed full of her babies (like mother, like daughter I spose ;) ), so I thought it'd give her a little more room in her own bed :)
 
Ainsley was also very excited about dancing in our churches Hawaiian themed Christmas program!


These boys crack me up. . .here they are with their "snowcones" made with real snow and carmel :)

  Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from our family!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The bed and bedding turned out so cute!