Life Verse Design

Life Verse Design
Life Verse Design

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Like Father, Like Daughter

need I say more? Ainsley had asked me for a sheet of paper and did this on her own. . she loves adding numbers!! Actually, I did too as a child :)

And for a few Porter funnies. . .On the way to church last night he and Ainsley kept asking, "We know they cut Trey out of your tummy, but how did WE get out of your tummy?" I answered "The doctor helped you out." That was not enough to curb their curiousity, so when I gave them a bit of a more honest answer Porter said, "I WANT TO SEE THAT!!!!!" Now that would not be like father like son :)

And on Tues when I took Porter voting, he thought we were going "boating." :)

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Yes, going "boating" in South Dakota in November does sound like a lot of fun...