Life Verse Design

Life Verse Design
Life Verse Design

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

You make me smile!

Porter makes us smile, and often laugh every day! For instance, the other morning he came into our bedroom and sat on the edge of the bed next to daddy with feet hanging over. He said, "You're teaching me how to be a daddy! It's taking a LONG time for me to be a daddy and Ainsley to be a mommy!"

Then yesterday as he held a dolly he said, "I'm pretending to be a mommy. It came out of my tummy next season, and now I've got a perfect baby!" Followed by him saying, "It's so cute. It takes toys from its big brother." :)HA

Porter has been well behaved lately, but there was the time Porter got a spanking and afterward said, "Can you put a really big bandaid on it so God can heal it up?" I could go on and on. . . "Mommy, I love you." "Mommy, was that impressive?" "My dentist has a hooker."

Today he said, "Ainsley's going to have fun at preschool, and not even cry!" Here is Miss A, and when we asked what she did today at preschool she said, "I made a friend!"
We then brought pizza to daddy at the Coo!

2 comments:

Bethany said...

He is a funny one, that Porter!
Does everyone call it the Coo, or is that just you? :0)

Lindsay said...

I like, "My dentist has a hooker." Pretty cute.
-Lindsay