Life Verse Design

Life Verse Design
Life Verse Design

Monday, April 7, 2008

Who Me? Couldn't be!






This post is for you, my GooF, since you tease me for writing about the cute things the kids do, and not about the trouble they cause :) I do have to write one cute thing first. . today we were at playgroup and Porter played the toy guitar while Ainsley sang in the toy microphone. . they are quite the duo! On the other hand, we daily have Porter pushing Ainsley over, and Ainsley egging him on. Today as I was downstairs putting laundry away, Ainsley came running downstairs to tell me there was trouble. I ran up the stairs and on the way heard a thud and a cry. Porter had picked up Trey and dropped him. Needless to say, he was in Trouble with a capital T! By these pics it looks like he's saying "Who Me? Couldn't Me?" It's hard to stay mad at him when he says "I love mommy" with a hug. Here we are off to meet dad. . I ended up carrying Trey, and pushing the other two and the tractor in the stroller :)



By this pic you took babe, it looks like Trey will be following in his siblings footsteps :)

No comments: