Life Verse Design

Life Verse Design
Life Verse Design

Monday, April 28, 2008

Just my day

Woke up and we were out of frozen waffles so I pulled out the waffle maker and broke a glass pan in the process. Sweeped up the glass. We were out of Ainsley's favorite cereal and in the process of getting out a diff kind, knocked over my glass of water and spilled it all over my pants. Bought a new duvet cover at Linens n things that I love. . it's browns, whites and light turquoise, but doesn't match my room, so I need to paint. . .am thinking we may want the downstairs room though, so think I'll paint that. . .started to tape and am out of tape. The lesson for my day is to not be out of essential things like waffles, cereal and painting tape!!!!!! That's just my day :)

Well, I'm back and much improved. We spent the afternoon at the park swinging, swinging and more swinging. Giggles and a good time had by all!!!! Lesson number 2 is when the day isn't going as planned, go to the park!

2 comments:

Bethany said...

Emily- it's okay to have some down time!!!! You are smart to get out of the house when things are going so swell. And yes, I want to hear 7 things about YOU.

Flip-flop Mama said...

Down time. . you'll have to explain to me what that is :) I'm just kidding. . hey, I nursed at a picnic table at the zoo today and thought of you. I also took a pic of us standing in "Asia" :)