Life Verse Design

Life Verse Design
Life Verse Design

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

What a steal!


ok, so after a day of PLAYING grocery store with the kids, I needed to go grocery shopping for real to get cereal on sale (4 boxes for $6.00)! After checking out, I noticed I got a coupon for 2.00 off if I bought 5 more boxes! I was so excited, but it gets even better. I got home and the kids opened up the boxes, and there were toy cars inside the boxes!!!! Plus, I got a coupon for 50 BONUS Boxtops for education. To make my grocery shopping even better, the sweet church nursery workers watched Trey for me while I ran to the store, so I got to shop by myself and I can't believe how refreshed I was after my 30 minutes of GLEEFUL Grocery Shopping!

3 comments:

Bethany said...

It's sad that I'm saying this but... I'm jealous of your shopping trip! You should have gotten a donut and eaten it while you shopped without having to share a bite! I am so ready to shop at a big grocery store that is not out of half of the things on my list and use COUPONS! You'll have to share what kind of cereal your kids like.

Flip-flop Mama said...

Bethany, when I went back to get MORE cereal I got a mocha instead of a donut :) Which reminds me of a funny story. . when Ryan was little, he ordered mocha ice cream one time, thinking it was macho ice cream. . ha. Anyway, my kids favorite cereal is Frosted Mini Wheats! Emily

JulieM said...

Your blog looks great! Oh the joy that 30 minutes at the grocery store by yourself can bring. I'm glad to see Shane's not the only boy that wears his sisters dress up stuff!