Life Verse Design

Life Verse Design
Life Verse Design

Monday, February 11, 2008

Boy oh Boy



As sweet as Porter can be, he can also make quite a mess (see pic), and he can throw quite a fit. . . In typical 2 yr old fashion, he threw a fit last night as we were leaving my parents, and after a tense ride home he felt so bad about it. . .he called them and between sobs said, "Grammy, I'm sorry. I will use my big boy words," followed by more sobs. Of course they told him they loved him. I was in tears watching how much remorse he felt and it reminded me of our Father, God, who must also feel for us when we make mistakes and so glad when we come to him for forgiveness. Just my daily lesson from my typical 2 yr old :)

2 comments:

HLC said...

Gotta love 2 year olds, I feel your pain with the temper tantrums, Gabe does that a lot when we come to get him or leave from Grandpa and Grandma's too(he has the same underwear Porter is wearing:)

jennifer said...

I noticed you left a comment on my blog. Thanks for stopping by...do I know you from somewhere or were you just blog hopping?? :)