Life Verse Design

Life Verse Design
Life Verse Design

Saturday, February 9, 2008

Top 10 weekend




Since it is NOT a top 10 weekend outside, I thought I'd come up with the top 10 things that have made me smile this weekend. . .



  1. After our date Fri night, I leaned in for a kiss from GooF, and he dipped me, lost his balance, and we landed in a snowbank. . . . we were laughing pretty hard!
  2. Hearing Ainsley recite "Runaway Bunny" word for word to Porter!
  3. Listening at the door as Ainsley sang lullabies to Porter in bed. "Just one more song," she said and sang "Jesus loves me."
  4. Swimsuit shopping with Ainsley and Grammy, and seeing her pick out a swimsuit with sleeves :) I talked her into a cute one, but she made me giggle.
  5. Ainsley picking out a "fold down" (collared) dress at the store since daddy wears "fold down" shirts.
  6. Listening to Ryan laugh so hard during "Charlie Brown and the Valentine" when Charlie Brown gets his shirt stuck in the pencil sharpener :) He's still laughing about that one! The kids looking forward to the movie night after tubbies!
  7. Seeing Ainsley get kisses in the snow from her daddy!
  8. Ainsley realizing her shoes are too small and asking what little girl we could give them to. . . . .I admire how she and her daddy are so giving!
  9. The smell of chocolate chip cookies in the oven, and how the last of the dough is always made into a heart shaped cookie
  10. Trey and everything about him. . .his chubby "puffy" cheeks, his giggles, his baby smell, his rolls!


No comments: