Life Verse Design

Life Verse Design
Life Verse Design

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Perspective

Got a text from GooF that read, "Ryk woke up he is filthy, food on face and clothes. . . funny" To which I explained he fell asleep in the car after eating a bowl of rice and I just transferred him in. I failed to mention that this was how he was eating his rice. . . Some might say, he's eating rice on the floor out of a breakable bowl?But it's all in the perspective. . .I choose to think of it like this. . .he can feed himself, is dressed and even has a bib on, AND look at that great tactile experience he is getting by putting his feet in rice! Plus, the mother will only have to clean up him and the floor. . not the table and booster seat too :)
See. . .I strive to be slow to judge and quick to love on mothers. I strive to see things with the glass (er bowl of rice) half full. And, I strive to have a good perspective on things. Plus, the fact that rice was stuck all over his pants made it easy for him to finish his lunch on the drive to pick up Porter from school :)

No comments: