Life Verse Design

Life Verse Design
Life Verse Design

Thursday, October 20, 2011

The Party




We had a football themed party for Ryker's 1st Birthday!

We had fun preparing the food

and the decorations!
His girlfriend, Grier, came :)
But honestly, he seemed kinda sleepy and stunned most of the party. . .
But he got celebrated!
Everyone got to take home a sampling of some playdoh with a recipe (which I tried and I really didn't like the recipe. . oh well), a football shaped cookie cutter, and a football ornament.

Thanks to our family and friends for helping us celebrate Ryker's 1st Birthday!

2 comments:

Evan, Mindy, Denver, and Makenna said...

Emily all your decorations and food turned out so cute for Ryker's birthday! I think I need to hire you to do Denver's birthday party stuff as every thing keeps creeping up on me faster than I like and I don't think I'm going to get done what I want for him. Anyway, super cute and glad he got celebrated well! :)

Bethany said...

I still have the cookie cutter from Ainsley's first birthday. :0) Looks like a great party! Happy birthday Ryker.