Life Verse Design

Life Verse Design
Life Verse Design

Friday, October 21, 2011

Joy Tripled

And I thought it was exciting when Ainsley learned to walk! You should have heard the cheering when Ryker walked across the room tonight! OK, well, maybe I missed watching Ainsley learn to walk, as her daddy taught her while I was out for a few hrs, and when I came home she was running across the front lawn. . no kidding. But I didn't miss Ryker. And either did his siblings. The JOY was TRIPLED watching him walk across the room, hearing the excitement of his big brothers and sister cheering him on. I pray that they may always be each others biggest fans. Trey had big tears tonight (as we were walking through the store of course) because he no longer wanted to be Green Lantern for Halloween and wanted to be Spiderman at that given moment I believe. And he didn't nap. But anyway, the cool part was seeing Ainsley and Porter start telling him how great Green Lantern is. . .Porter was REALLY talking up Green Lantern and pretty soon had Trey laughing and wanting to be Green Lantern again. It really is fun watching them interact. . most of the time :)

No comments: