Life Verse Design

Life Verse Design
Life Verse Design

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Encourage, Encourage, Encourage

"Therefore, encourage each other and build each other up, just as you are already doing." 1 Thess 5:11

As a mom, I am so thankful for those old ladies when we're out and about, or the neighbor down the street, who take the time to encourage me or comment on my well mannered children, who of course don't always act that way. Well, today we were at the local breadstore, and one of my children accidentally bumped into the lady in front of us. She yelled. The cashier looked stunned. I barely held in the tears til I got to my minivan. Not wanting to judge the lady, just wanting to pray for her. And, I'm just reminding myself of the importance of encouraging one another. . .esp other moms on this mothering journey!

1 comment:

HLC said...

Oh my! I would have had the same reaction:) That's frustrating, I never have understood the people who stand there and glare at you or shoot dirty looks when maybe they hear your child make a peep in the store or restaurant. Can't imagine if they had children that they just never talked or laughed or made noise, maybe they just forgot or maybe they have just never been blessed with little ones of their own. Anyway hang in there:)
-Hollie