Life Verse Design

Life Verse Design
Life Verse Design

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Yesterday I was basking in the sun. . .

Today I am wearing flip flops in the snow. . .And I wore those flip flops right on over to Ainsley's dance recital. . .

They danced to a song called, "Fabulous" and they WERE fabulous, with their sunglasses and purses as props.
Ainsley is already talking about getting to dance to a new song and getting to wear a new costume next yr, but one of the best parts of dance for her is her cousin. . .
My parents really would do anything for us and our children, and I appreciate that so much. . . .they would even strap up to the piano they got for us, to carry it up our steps (that is, after getting it down 3 flights of stairs at its' old home). . .

After my parents got breakfast for the men that would help, GooF provided, and I quote, "the brains, the bronze brawn. . I did everything," I am so grateful for the men in my life :) And for the kids in my life. . .hopefully someday I hear more than just banging on the keys from the boys :)Now if I only had some music to play. . until then I'll continue to play from the Wee Sing book Grammy brought over :) Grammy also gave Ainsley a piano lesson on it before they left. . .Now, if the snow would stop and the sun would come out again, that would be MUSIC to my ears!!!!!

No comments: