Life Verse Design

Life Verse Design
Life Verse Design

Sunday, April 5, 2009

God's April Fools Joke. . .snow

We had big plans for April Fools day and then spent it sick. When it started snowing in April the kids thought God wanted in on some April Fools FUN! Quite honestly, while the snow fell yesterday it was dreary and I was less than thrilled, but today it is sunny and melting and a great day for a snow fort! Dad couldn't wait to get outside :)Ainsley was the first one to test it out. . .
Followed by Porter. . .What more can I say? Playing in the April snow. . .What a fun dad you are GooF! We may not always know what we're doing raising our brood, but thanks for playing with them and letting them know you love them!!Hot cocoa is being requested. . .wish it was lemonade that I was serving :) Then, chilli at my parents. . .

1 comment:

Amber Schmidt said...

That's too fun! I truly believe that God has a sense of humor!