Life Verse Design

Life Verse Design
Life Verse Design

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

How's the house coming?

The question I get asked most often! We have a few boxes left to unpack (whatever's in them must not be necessities), and lots of decorating to do. I keep telling myself I have 30 years to do it, so I can take my time :) The living room is painted and we love, love, love the color! It is grayish/brownish, and although it looked dark against the many white walls when I started painting, it turned out great!
(I have the paint to do the kitchen a lighter version of this color)

I wanted a darker pink in Ainsley's room with lots of white picture frames, etc, but she really wanted lighter pink and it's her room, so I let her pick. . .looked pretty much like I was painting strawberry yogurt on her walls :)

After the kitchen is painted, I am going to take a painting break (maybe?) and try to get some pictures hung, the rest of the boxes unpacked, etc. Our living room furniture comes on Sat, and I can't wait to have a place to sit!

Notice there are no pictures of the floor or counters. . that is because they are completely covered in toys and mess!

2 comments:

Blessed Mama said...

Love the paint colors! Looking forward to seeing more pics later!

Lindsey said...

I love the gray! It's a "cozy" gray. The big clock definitely looks good in its spot :)