Life Verse Design

Life Verse Design
Life Verse Design

Saturday, February 13, 2010

30

I am 30. My mom was 30 when she had me. I USED to think she was old when she had me :)

We celebrated with icecream cake and then the kids went to Grammy and Grampas for the weekend!
GooF and I spent the weekend eating out, shopping for window treatments and bar stools, playing games by the fireplace, seeing a movie, napping, laughing together, and just spending time together! It was wonderful, but we were excited to get back to
wiping frozen fruit faces,
and creative fingers,to get back to Venn Diagrams (Porter's doing!)and story reading,to get back to our superhero,

and heart pizza making,

to get back to 2 yr old toes stuck in the treadmill. . .oh wait, could've done without that. But felt much better when our pediatrician told us the same thing happened to his son. . .

No comments: