Life Verse Design

Life Verse Design
Life Verse Design

Thursday, September 17, 2009

A whole lot of mexican goin on. . .

Ainsley was very excited about 4 "stay home days." We spent time at Lifelight. . .and enjoyed an afternoon with my family (playing at the park, pizza lunch from Grammy and Grampa, and apple picking). . .

Can you see Trey laying flat against the edge on this merry go round with a sick look on his face?! :)
In case you can't, I'll zoom in for you. . . my sweet Trey. . .







LIFELIGHT 2009!! Our kids are big fans of the big yellow bus we ride out to LifeLight Music Festival. . .Trey woke up Mon morning and the first thing he said was, "Go LifeLight. Big Yellow Bus." Ainsley's absolute favorite part was my friends band, "do-re-let's play," that performed on the childrens stage. Yes, we drove out through cornfields, just to hear them perform one more time!

I took pictures of our happy memories at lifelight. . .

Sorry, no pictures of Porter's huge fit when his siblings were being carried and he wanted to be carried (really, I can't blame him. . .I would have liked to have been carried too). Did I mention as Porter was throwing this fit, one of our US Senators was walking by us?! :)

Their other favorite part was the BIG TACO we drove by on our way out there. . .there was a whole lot of mexican goin on. . .and yes, they each attempted to eat the taco. . wouldn't you?

No comments: