Life Verse Design

Life Verse Design
Life Verse Design

Thursday, June 25, 2009

"It's My Birthday!"

Those are the words that have made me smile as I've heard them countless times today from my now 30 yr old husband. Those are also the words he used to label his cup at the party :) Funny story. . so, every night at the dinner table we all share the best and worst parts of our day. At breakfast I asked the kids to share the best thing about daddy. Sure enough when we were done sharing the best things, Porter said, "Now let's share the worst things about daddy." Happy 30th Birthday GooF! (just in case you're wondering, he still loves free tshirts :). . . .)

We celebrated by having Matt, Michelle and kids over for grillin, chillin, and tball. . .the party just ended at 10:15. . .





One other funny story. So, we were all watching Trey go down the slip n slide in just his diaper, waiting for it to get so full of water that it fell off. He wanted Michelle to pick him up, soggy diaper and all, and get him some more iced tea. So, as he sat on Michelle's lap, I started to take the soggy diaper off him, when I realized it was not only wet, but poopy! Laughter abounds. . .so do baths at our house. . .am thankful for their friendship!!!

No comments: