Life Verse Design

Life Verse Design
Life Verse Design

Friday, May 13, 2011

Officially

Recently, GooF and I have received wisdom from a few different godly old men :), to "fix our eyes on Jesus." To "run the race, with patience, looking unto Jesus. . ."

And here we are on "Race Day!" Our first 5K. . .it was a beautiful day! I officially ran it in 37:46 and enjoyed spending the morning on a double date with good friends and my funny husband :)


After the race we headed to the soccer fields! GooF and Matt do a wonderful job coaching these girls! AINSLEY: Officially a 2nd grader now!






PORTER: Officially a Kindergartner now!





He had "preschool graduation" tonight and he did not think it was a reason to celebrate. He is sad that the schoolyear is done and is worried about missing his friends. He wanted to bring his teacher "pink flowers" on his last day, so he brought her a plant with pink flowers. I thank God for her role in our sons life this schoolyear!
TREY: Officially a bike riding, fun loving boy! He daily reminds me of his daddy. RYKER: Officially pats me on the back when I pick him up :) And he's starting to wave. If he's in his jumperoo and we walk by, he lifts his arms up to us :)








There is never a lack of children around this house





and that's the way we like it! It's official. . .I love being their mommy (even though it is not always easy and fun). . .love being wife to GooF. . .love God and am daily learning to be His disciple.

No comments: