Life Verse Design

Life Verse Design
Life Verse Design

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

"I don't like my bed!"

Yesterday as we were listening to Trey talk, GooF said, "I'm gonna miss that little voice when he grows up." He has the sweetest voice and says the sweetest things! But, when he grows up, I don't want to forget that he sometimes acted very much like a 2 1/2 yr old :) Last night he wanted to come in our bed and when I took him back to his bed he sat on it repeatedly saying, "I don't like my bed." I assured him that if he doesn't like his bed, his other choice is the floor. Sure enough, he chose. . .
What do you know? I tucked him in his bed at naptime today and when I went to check on him. . .
And between these two episodes of choosing his floor over his bed, he was playing school with his sister. She is a wonderful teacher and does great assessments, but her classroom management could use a little work :) She left the room and I found this on the wall. . .Trey was busy cleaning up his artwork on the wall. . . .after I took a picture :)

No comments: