Life Verse Design

Life Verse Design
Life Verse Design

Sunday, December 6, 2009

"Twinkle Twinkle" Christmas Star

Ainsley was in her first Christmas Sing-Along tonight! She performed "Twinkle Twinkle" on the piano and did an excellent job!!
They performed at a beautiful retirement community. . . Thanks Grammy for teaching piano to Ainsley! And, I might add, I am glad I learned piano, but was thankful it wasn't me performing tonight. . .that always made me so nervous! I did get a little nervous tonight, waiting for her turn to play. Her piano teacher said she played perfectly with great rhythm :) But even if she had ran from the piano in tears like someone I know personally once did :), I would love her just the same! They got to sing some Christmas songs. . here's Ainsley carefully reading the words. . she said she only got lost a few times :) . . .

1 comment:

Hollie said...

Oh I remember many nervous piano recitals when I was little. Ainsley looks so pretty in her Christmas dress:) You guys ever coming to Ames? It is basketball season now you could always come for a game and Hickory Park:)