Life Verse Design

Life Verse Design
Life Verse Design

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

WHERE IS MY CAMERA WHEN I NEED IT??!!

That phrase was said over and over this morning!! I left home without my camera, bc I thought, "We're just headed to the park to play and make a free craft. . .how great of pics can I get?" Well, I was wrong. Last night we got a TON of rain, and after playing at the park shelter, we ventured over to one of two play structures (the one with less puddles). We played there a while and soon enough Porter, Trey and I went to the VERY PUDDLEY play structure and climbed up top where we pretened to sail the seas. Soon, Ainsley walked over, took off her crocs, and began to walk in the wet sand, then slowly through the large puddles (lakes). Before long, Ainsley, Porter, Taetum, Bridger, Maddie and Cohen were all deep in puddles with the girls pulling up their dresses to keep them from getting wet. Oh how I wish I had the picture of the girls with dresses up, all in one big puddle. Oh well, I will remember this morning. It was like, "do we make them stop?" Or, do we just take tubbies when we get home. They were so enjoying it, so we decided on the tubbies. Ainsley is still saying, "we had AWFUL feet," and giggling.
At times I feel like Porter doesn't get as much postitive attention as he needs, so he acts out. I was so glad this morning when one of the young park and rec girls played a fishing puzzle with him. He had a HUGE smile on his face the whole time!
Apparently when we got home this young man hadn't had enough water fun yet. . .
Fun with the hose until it got him wet :) After this he said, "I think I need my swimsuit on." I said, "I think you need a tubbie!"

No comments: