Life Verse Design

Life Verse Design
Life Verse Design

Saturday, October 4, 2014

Apple Orchard 2014

 One of my favorite things about Fall is hitting the apple orchard. . it's even more fun with cousins and Grammy and Grampa! 
                                                                  Ready to Ride!
 
 
Hittin the Hay Bales!


                                                  
                                                        Gettin a lift from dad. . .




Sippin Cider while the kids rode the train. . .


And last but not least, baking apple pie when we got home :)  Ryan was laughing as he heard me telling Ainsley about the very difficult pie crust recipe I use. . .I learned it from my mom and I'm passing it on to our children. . . it's called Pappy's Pie Crust ;)

No comments: