Life Verse Design

Life Verse Design
Life Verse Design

Monday, April 1, 2013

Pickle Loving Pregnant Lady

My sister was laughing with me this weekend when I told her that the last time I went grocery shopping, I looked down in my cart and saw Ramen noodles and pickles. . .i don't think i've bought ramen noodles since I was in college and I've been buying a lot of the 20 cent yumminess this pregnancy.  We've been going through plenty of pickles as well.  We laughed as I was all over the noodle salads this weekend :)  One in particular was a ramen noodle salad. . mmmm!
 Ainsley has a friend over today and they asked if they could make their own recipes in my kitchen.  I told them yes as long as they cleaned up when they were done!  A few of their concoctions. . .

I heard them discussing starting a dessert shop ;)

No comments: