Life Verse Design

Life Verse Design
Life Verse Design

Friday, July 19, 2013

"Then". . .Happy 12th Anniv GooF!

The other night while out for a walk, I found myself praying for our children and their future spouses, as I'm sure our parents did for GooF and I.  I'm so thankful to be celebrating our 12th Wedding Anniversary, but what exactly were we doing in those early years while our parents prayed?

For one, we were being spoon fed.  Both of us are 3rd children. . .this makes for two pretty easy-going people.  It's a miracle we figured out how to feed ourselves ;)
 

While I was busy practicing up on my mommy skills (apparently making my baby wear clothes was as important to me then as it is now while around the house). . . GooF was practicing up on his smarts skills!  I am so very thankful to be with our kids during the day, and that GooF provides for our family in so many ways.


During those early years, we were loving to make people laugh.. . .some things never change!


And while I was dreaming of my future family. . .naming my future children in my head and drawing up house plans. . .well, he was not even thinking about me at all.  And as he moved me into my college dorm room, pretty sure I had eyes for him first ;)
 


 GooF was learning to be superhero and save the day. . .I was waiting for my superhero to come. . .

 And that he did.  And I am so thankful!  Happy 12th Anniversary GooF. . .atleast 63 more years to go :)

No comments: