Life Verse Design

Life Verse Design
Life Verse Design

Monday, February 18, 2013

Trex

Last night when we were at my parents, Trey drew this picture of daddy, Ryker, and himself.  He came to show it to me, and I said, "you wrote your name so nicely!"  He said, "I wrote Trex." LOL  I guess we have some work to do on our y's but atleast he could read what he wrote :)

In pregnancy news, as I was putting together beef stew in the crockpot this morning, GooF said "I don't think you're going to like that smell."  He knows me better than I know myself.  We walked in the door after being at friends this am and instead of smelling yummy beef stew, it smelled disgusting to me.  You know you're pregnant when you ponder where you can put the crockpot full of cooking beef stew to get the smell out of your house. . .the garage perhaps? 

No comments: