Life Verse Design

Life Verse Design
Life Verse Design

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Church Camp


These girls were counting down the days and hours til church camp!  It was finally time to pick them up and go!  The drivers made a quick stop for frappucinos :)   After settling in to our cabin, etc, it was waterfront time!  They were the first ones in :)

 See that inflatable launcher thing out there?  I was launched. . .for the love of my niece :)  She wanted to be launched, so I climbed up the inflatable climbing wall on the back after her. . .when we got to the top, she decided to take the slide down.  Me?  I went to the launch pad :)  And let me just say, it's a lot bigger than it appears in the picture.  My niece gave me a 3.5 on my launch efforts.  Nice :) 
 Of course, there was singing around the campfire at sunset and smores

 And "super peanut stories"  in the cabin :)
 The girls were so sweet and included another little girl from our cabin who hadn't come with any girlfriends.  She also joined in on our morning "hair salon" :)  Ainsley and Taetum, ready for a day of singing, tire swinging, camp store, boating, games,
hiking,
 and of course, crafts!



I am so thankful I got to spend time at church camp with these girls, as they grew in their relationships with each other, and most importantly, God!

The "shephards" and their sheep :)

 Thank you God, for these girls. . . may they always know how very much you love them!

No comments: