Life Verse Design

Life Verse Design
Life Verse Design

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Girls Night and other ramblings

GooF took the boys to the monster truck show tonight, so Ainsley and I had a girls night (I think I got the easier end of that deal :) ).  We painted pottery, did some shopping (we were looking for some supplies for an AG book club we're excited to start), went to B&N, and came home to snuggle up and read.  Too bad we were at the scariest part in our Mandie book and didn't have our men home!
  


As for other ramblings, we got groceries today and I can take no credit for it, but this boy loves his fruit!  Fruit smoothies are on the menu for tomorrow per Trey's request.

And lastly, just because it made me laugh today, I have been noticing that most homeschool events have a maximum amount that they charge per family.  Like 5 dollars per kid for the event but not to exceed 25 dollars per family.  We don't fit quite a few of the stereotypes of homeschoolers, but stereotypically they do have a lot of kids, and I'd gladly fit that one.  I love it. 

No comments: