Life Verse Design

Life Verse Design
Life Verse Design

Friday, December 17, 2010

"All I want

for Christmas

is my two
front teeth!"

Not only is Miss Ainsley working on growing her two front teeth, she is becoming a wonderful writer! Ainsley's spelling assignment today was to write a story with some of her spelling words in it. She loves reading mystery books and did an excellent job writing her own ( I did help with punctuation and some spelling)! She used the words book, looked, good, took and foot. . .

One afternoon, I was reading a book. It was good. It was a princess fairy book. I was reading in my room, when I heard mommy and daddy call, “We need some detectives!” So Porter, Trey and I ran into the living room. We saw mommy and daddy but no baby Ryker. “Where is baby Ryker?” we asked. “That is the mystery,” said mommy and daddy. So we looked and looked for clues. Finally, we found a clue. It was footprints in the snow. I said, “I’m cold. Let’s go inside for hot cocoa.” So we did. We took off our snow clothes and drank hot cocoa. Then we put on our snow clothes and went outside and looked and looked at the footprints again. Finally, I said, “I know who made these footprints! Grammy and Grampa!” We ran inside to tell mommy and daddy. While we drank hot cocoa we told mommy and daddy that Grammy and Grampa took Ryker! “Oh I remember, Grammy and Grampa offered to watch baby Ryker today,” said mommy. So we all went to Grammy and Grampas house. “Oh, I totally forgot that it’s Christmas at Grammy and Grampas house I said!” We ate supper and then opened Christmas presents. The end!

I love the line, "Oh I remember, Grammy and Grampa offered to watch baby Ryker today," said mommy. Like I'd forget ;) And love the line, "Oh I totally forgot that it's Christmas. . ." Like she'd forget ;)
I have a "Ryker Recap" and "It's beginning to look alot like Christmas post" in my head but we'll see if I get it blogged. . .

No comments: